Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Picture Perfect Passage 6







My Special Place

         Sometimes I would just walk around looking for a place to sit and relax. My anger can just take over me and I need to calm myself down. I’m constantly looked down on and seem hated by everyone at my school. I have no friends, so I would just walk around town until stumbled upon this field off of a street. Now I come here often and just lie in the grass and gaze up into the sky. Here I’m able to just stop and think for a moment about what’s going on. I can talk as loud and as annoying as I want because I know no one is here and or listening to me. It helps me calm down so I don’t lash out. It distracts me from the harsh real world. The trees and the sky just make a peaceful environment. You see the true beauty of nature as the birds fly around, squirrels rustling in the bushes, and the sound of swaying trees in the wind. I try to make my way here at least once a day. Sometimes, I even sit there to do my homework. I come here to escape the constant nagging of people in my ear. I can be me and don’t have to worry about what other people are saying about me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment