Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Picture Perfect Passage 1





The Trail

      It was a hot breezy summer day in the middle of August. The wind was blowing in my hair as I walked down the trail near the ocean, while the beating rays of the sun warm me and change the color of my skin. The tall grass swaying with the wind and the sound of the waves with seagulls flying around filled the beach. People lying and playing in the sun. Children running around, making sandcastles and frolicking in the water. Different families make the memories that they will remember forever, capturing the special moments on a camera. There is nothing, but a smiles from ear to ear on everyone’s faces. The smell of freshness and salt in the air. It calmed me. I live for the summer and being able to walk the trail once again. We vacation at this very spot each year at the same hotel. Excitement fills me as summer approaches, so I can finally go on vacation. All I remember is the sounds and smells of happy people and the line of hotels that stretched on for miles. I recall all the past memories that we have made and rememeber the news one that we create. As soon as it’s over the thought of next year makes me even more excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment