Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Picture Perfect Passage 3







The Last Drive
     It was a Friday night and Prom was going to start soon. Seeing all the pretty dresses, getting your pictures taken and, being with your friends is the best part. However, I didn’t know it was going to be the last time. Everyone has heard the stories of drunken prom drivers getting into fatal car accidents. You never think it could happen to you, but it happened to me. It all started with my date drinking before picking me up. We took pictures with our friends and he gave me a beautiful corsage that had red flowers on it, matching my dress. I knew he had been drinking, but I didn’t think anything of it because I just wanted to go to prom. Getting into the car was a big mistake I wouldn’t have if I knew my life would be taken from me. He seemed to be driving fine until all of a sudden he swerved and crashed into another car. We didn’t hit the car very hard, but I flew through the windshield and was killed in an instant. My life was taken from me while I still had a whole life ahead of me. If I could go back I would change everything about that night in a heartbeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment