Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Picture Perfect Passage 2

The Day My Life Changed

     I love touring different countries as often as I can. I have traveled many different countries in Europe, but I was saving the long awaited trip to Italy for last. I finally booked the flight and went. My hunger finally kicked in after my long dreaded flight, so I decided to get food at a local restaurant near my hotel. However, I didn’t know this would be the moment that changed my whole entire life. I walked in and sitting in the corner all by herself was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire life. She was sitting there reading a book. Her hair long and beautiful, her glowing skin, and her bright blue eyes just stood out. I wanted to approach her, but I was embarrassed so I went and sat at a different table in hopes she would notice me. Soon enough she paid her bill and got up from the table to leave, but I knew I couldn’t let her slip away. I ran out of the restaurant throwing my money on the table. Outside, I walked up to her and softly said
        “I couldn’t help, but notice you reading your book. May I ask what book you were reading?”
        “The notebook” she said softly with a slight smile.

  We walked for hours on end talking and I walked her home. I felt that i had been talking to my best friend. This was me telling you the story of the moment that changed my life. Three years later, today I am marrying the most beautiful girl in the entire world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment