Thursday, March 12, 2015

You Don’t Listen To Anyone
     I couldn’t help it. He hurt me. He made me do it. He deserved it. I don’t feel anything but happiness and gratitude. He’s finally gone. I don’t have to listen to his orders anymore. I feel like a free person. Not a bone in my body is filled with guilt. I’m proud, proud of myself.  I finally got the last word.
      His name is Justin Kurt. I hated him. He was a cruel human being. He deserved to rot in hell. He always told me what to do. Who does he think he is bossing me around all the time? Always giving me orders as if he runs things. “Clean the tables. Fill up the customers drinks. Get them their food” he would always say. I don’t take orders from anyone. I’m only here for the money.  I don’t come here for the joy of other people or the snobby customers. One quality about me is I do not take orders from anyone. Never have, never will. I do my own thing; I don’t hide in the shadows of other people, listening to them telling me what to do. Being bossed around by people is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I boycott the idea of people barking at me. So do I listen? No.
     I was having a bad day, but looked forward to picking up my paycheck at his house. I rang his doorbell. He opened it. Handed me my paycheck and said “Tina, this will be your last paycheck. I’m sorry, you have been fired. You don’t listen to what anyone says and that’s a problem. I wish you the best of luck. Goodbye”.  After this statement all my hatred for him began to boil. I was furious, mad, and so many other emotions. I wanted him to never see the light of day again. You don’t listen to anyone. You don’t listen to anyone. It kept replaying in my head. I was filled with utter hatred for this man. No one ever appreciates me and the work I do for them. So why would I be kind?
     I knocked on the door and he responded with:
“Go away Tina, I’m not reconsidering my decision.”
 “Please I just have to tell you something.” I said.
 He opened the door and I punched him right in the nose. I heard a pop and he started to bleed everywhere.
“What is wrong with you?” he screamed.  
“Oh don’t you worry, this is just the start to a new beginning.” I chuckled.
Next, I kicked him right in the gut, knocking him down to the floor with him screaming in agony. I couldn’t help, but smile. I was just getting started. It was like a new person took over my body. I couldn’t control my actions. This is the type of person I’ve been waiting to meet for a long time.
     I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the butcher knife from the drawer. I started to aggressively stab him all over his body, letting out all my built up anger for him. This was my relief after him bossing me around for all this time.  Chopping him into little pieces and leaving him there to rot. Blood was everywhere. On the ground, walls, the couch, and especially me. I looked at his lifeless body on the ground in utter shock at the gruesome crime I just committed. I couldn’t tell if I was mad at myself or if I was happy. I was proud, very proud, but also scared, scared at the consequences I might be faced with. The proudness I had over powered any emotions of guilt I had by a great amount. This was the first time in my life I felt noticed and not hidden in the shadows of a dark restaurant that made at least $500 a week, just being told what to do all the time.
     I couldn’t just leave the evidence all over the place so I began to clean up the mess I made. I mopped the floor, cleaned the walls, and made sure not a trace of my DNA would be left in that house. I looked at him lying on the ground and gave him a smirk and walked out of the house. I got in my car and drove away. It’s been a week and still I’ve heard nothing on the news, papers, or anything. Should I be considered? I don’t know the answer to that. I’m glad I’m not riding in the back of a car with a metal cage blocking me from the driver, headed to an unknown destination wearing hideous orange jumpsuits, that’s for sure. However, a tiny piece of my heart in the deep bottom of my dark soul has an ounce of a kindness that doesn’t show through. Even though I was proud, I didn’t know what to think. How had this crime not made headlines? This is the first murder this town has seen. I wanted fame, fame without people knowing who I truly was. I just wanted the satisfactory of killing a person, so why has this not yet appeared all over the news? This was my time where I could finally be me and not a person no one cared about.
     I thought many times about returning to Justin’s house, but I thought I better not. I don’t want anybody to see me, or leave more evidence if his body was ever to be recovered. This was a smart decision I think.  It was time for a big change in my life. I needed a clean sweep, something different. I changed my name, hair, I moved out of state, and used colored contacts to hide my real identity. It’s been 3 years since I had committed the murder of Justin Kurt and I’m still a free woman. A happy free woman. Still nothing said or heard about the crime. Surprising, don’t you think?
      I got a new job, but that didn’t last long. I worked at a zoo, but apparently letting animals out of their cage to wander around at their own free will isn’t allowed. “This is a safety hazard for the visitors.” I was always told. This job lasted about 3 weeks roughly, and then I got the horrible news, the news that makes my blood boil. “You don’t listen 



Image result for crappy restaurants


No comments:

Post a Comment