Monday, April 6, 2015

 Different Tones

 The dreaded 5:50 alarm clock startles me while I'm dead asleep. I have no motivation to get out of bed and actually get ready. Getting dressed, brushing my teeth, showering, putting on makeup, packing my bag, and sitting in a classroom for 7 hours is nothing I want to do. The whole day i just stare at the clock hoping a miracle will happen and the last bell of the day will ring and i get to go home. All I want to do is sleep and snuggle up with my dogs. School is like being in a prison. I want nothing to do with it.

    The 5:50 alarm clock wakes me up and I can't wait to get up. I hop out of bed more excited than ever to get ready. Getting dressed, brushing my teeth, showering, putting on makeup, packing my bag, and learning for 7 hours is everything I wish to do today. I want to learn new things. I stare at the clock hoping the day won't end. The thought of a new school day gets me more excited for the next day to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment